Thursday, September 16, 2010

My New Million Buck Idea.

I was in a clicking frenzy this morning getting some materials together for one of my classes (I do little websites for them all). Somewhere, somehow, I reached Palin Bingo.  Once again I'm late to the party.  This has been around since 2008, but there is a new, improved version.

Inspiration struck.  Why not invent a live, on  time version for the internet.  --something similar to the  endless games available on Facebook. 

As usual, my genius exceeds my technical ability, so I'm not going to collect the million bucks.  But I'd play.  Think  of the endless variations--Rush Bingo, Teaparty Bingo, Boehner Bingo, and a whole new crop after the primaries.  Hairy Palms bingo--you know--in (dis)honor of the winner of the Republican Primary in Delaware. 

There could be the coolest of prizes.  Be the first to finish the card and never have to read another piece of trash by the subject again.  So those of you with a programming background, get busy.  I'm not going to patent the concept so get hopping on your way to riches. 

When you do strike it rich, please remain a progressive.  If  you do, you might double down  by becoming a target for the invective of the  Right Wing.

I collect mugs--so I'm going to get one to add to my collection.  The clothes, alas, don't come in my size, and I'm too old to thrill anyone with a bare midriff style.

Mike

3 comments:

ARTHUR OF THE ROUNDISH TABLE said...

BINGO!!!

TheraP said...

I'm too old to change! So if I do strike it rich, youz guys is stuck with me!

ARTHUR OF THE ROUNDISH TABLE said...

Amen to that TheraP

AND BINGO!!!